Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe
With Thanksgiving around the corner, I wanted to share our homemade cranberry sauce recipe. Enjoy!
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- 2 - 12oz bags Fresh Cranberries
- 2 cups - Coconut Sugar
- 1.5 cups - Water
- 1/2 cup - Orange Juice
- 2 - ¼ oz Knox Unflavoured Gelatin packets (Sold in boxes of 4)
- In a large pot (4 quart), combine 2 cups of water, 1 cup of orange juice and coconut sugar. Add cranberries to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until all berries have burst (10 minutes or so).
- Place a large sieve over a bowl and pour the cranberry mixture into it.
- Using a large spoon, press cranberry mixture through sieve, until all liquid has been extracted.
- In a separate bowl, mix gelatin packets with 1 cup of hot water, and stir until all the gelatin has dissolved.
- Stir gelatin mixture into cranberry liquid until combined.
- Pour sauce into smaller containers if you wish.
- Cool to room temperature then chill until set.
Copyright 2015 - OurTwistedHealth - Free to use as long as OurTwistedHealth is credited for all reproductions and references
Please like & share: